Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been using Joomla for some time now with your theme but sadly over the last week the ability to use any of the java associated buttons (save, apply, close, install) has ceased. Is there any fix for this it's happened once before and I had to rebuild the site from scratch which I'd prefer not to do again?

 

 

Wes

Posted
I've been using Joomla for some time now with your theme but sadly over the last week the ability to use any of the java associated buttons (save, apply, close, install) has ceased. Is there any fix for this it's happened once before and I had to rebuild the site from scratch which I'd prefer not to do again?

 

 

Wes

 

This happened for me a while - thinking cap is on and I'll post up as soon as I remember what I did.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...