rush_tech Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 Hi, a bit out of ye old comfort zone here, we currently have dansguardian and squid set up in our school for web filter etc etc and have been asked to look at....if its possible to set up smoothwall express to work with our current setup? does anyone know where there is a how to guide? Thanks in advance
tom_newton Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 sorry - been a busy morning, feet barely touched the ground. I still maintain that tuesday is the worst day of the week. Anyway... if you are keeping your squid/dg box separate then this is really easy. You can shoe-horn them onto express if you want (the smoothwall.org forums will have how-to), but it is more involved. Express4 will support some form of dg natively I hope - but Ex4 is a while off now.
rush_tech Posted February 9, 2010 Author Posted February 9, 2010 Cheers for the reply. I've just registered on the smoothwall forums, we are going to keep the DG/squid box seperate. I'm gonna go now and have a look for instuctions
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now