Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello to all,

 

I started scouring the internet for a free and simple to use web design tool. I found NetObjects Fusion Essentials which is fits the bill.

 

I have packaged the xp version into an msi using admin studio. But the results are less than welcome. Software installs ok, but pages that used to have templates etc now are blank. I need some advise/pre-packaged msi.

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...