Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

I am trying to convert Powerpoint Slides into individual html windows. The reason why I want to do this is so that the web links still work when I attach them to links on moodle.

 

I am working with Office 2010 and in save as - there is no option to save as MHTML or HTML. Any Clues?

Posted

Not entirely what you're after but I've always used iSpring to convert powerpoint slideshows to Flash. That way the presentation can flow as a presentation, without users having to follow loads of links through the slides.

 

I'd hate to think of the rubbish Powerpoint would come up with trying to convert PPT to HTML.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...