Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry,

 

Just had to celebrate - I managed to get my UBUNTU networking and now I have virtual box running. In fact I am posting this from IE 8 within my virtual XP box. It's a lot faster than my PC at work :rolleyes:

Posted

damming indictment of your work PC then :)

 

regards

 

Simon

PS Don't worry by the time you've installed all the stuff you normally have on it - it'll be as slow as a normal PC :)

Posted
Er, why would anyone go to the trouble of booting an XP VM just so they can post to this forum using IE8? I was under the impression that Ubuntu came with a perfictly usable install of Firefox out the box ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...