Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure if this is allowed, if I'm breaking any rules then mods please excuse me and delete/lock this thread.

 

I have a spare ticket to see Aynsley Lister at the Robin 2 in Bilston on Wednesday 17th March for sale.

 

I paid £10 and I'm sure you can still get them on the site but if anybody wants it, PM me an offer (be as creative as you like, cash isn't the only tender I accept lol)

 

Details: Aynsley Lister Band (HH) at The Robin 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...