tech_guy Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 (edited) Mujibar was trying to get a job in India . The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it, you cannot qualify for this job.' Mujibar said, 'I am ready.' The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words Yellow , Pink and Green .' Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am ready' The manager said, 'Go ahead.' Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, ' Yellow ', this is Mujibar.' Mujibar now works at a call centre. No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have. Edited January 25, 2010 by tech_guy 1
mjs_mjs Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Have seen that before but still makes me laugh. Thanks for that tech_guy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now