Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .

 

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it, you cannot qualify for this job.'

 

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

 

The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words Yellow , Pink and Green .'

 

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am ready'

 

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

 

Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, ' Yellow ', this is Mujibar.'

 

Mujibar now works at a call centre.

 

No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have.

Mujibar.jpg

Edited by tech_guy
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...