Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just installed vMA on our ESXi host as I'm having a pop at sorting out the automatic shutdowns in the event of a power failure, and I'm failing at a BASIC task.

 

I need to download some files from sourceforge, but wget command is not found when I try that. Anyone know how I download file to the vMA client?

 

Thanks,

Posted

Welcome to vMA
run 'vma-help' or see http://www.vmware.com/go/vma4 for more details.

[vi-admin@vma ~]$ curl
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information
[vi-admin@vma ~]$ whereis curl
curl: /usr/bin/curl /usr/share/man/man1/curl.1.gz
[vi-admin@vma ~]$

 

 

Hope this helps,

 

Andy

Posted

Ah, never mind. Got it sorted :)

 

I'm trying to install the APC utility to control shutdowns - but the APC package needs dependencies and is failing. I'm used to Debian so can anybody help me install these dependancies? Has anybody set up this APC util in vMA before?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...