bigtime5001 Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hi guys, Anyone out there use songbird ?? What are your opinions of it ? It looks nice and seems to work fairly well. has anyone managed to get this working within a user account, I have configured it as an admin, but when I log in as a user all the prefences have changed. The plist file only seems to have the location of the network share in it and no other configuration. I think I need to copy the application into the user profiles upon login to get this working !! Any ideas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now