Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am just abut to install Moodle fr the 1st time, we are still waiting for our LA to get their act together so in the mean time we thought we would give it a bash ourselves.

 

We currently use Joomla as our website (hosted ourselves, as will Moodle be) So I want integration as much as possible.

 

Are there any Gotcha's I need to look out for, or is it just a case of Putting the Moodle folder into a subdirectoy of our Joomla install and configuring from there?

 

I thought a simple link from our Website to the Moodle instance would work ok?

 

Anyone run into any problems, or give advice on plugins/bots I can use to help the integration?

 

Thanks

 

Si

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...