leco Posted January 14, 2010 Posted January 14, 2010 (edited) Not sure if this is the right place to put this. There is an ad at the head of the threads about slimming, I think that it an inappropriate image given the potential "viewers" (scantily clad female, albeit a cartoon) Not really complaining just thought I'd mention it. (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CJmW853-keC_bRDUAxg8MgglIoBe6KLRqA) I think that's the right one. "1 trick of a tiny belly" Edited June 11, 2010 by ZeroHour
StewartKnight Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 I think that a bit over the top personally, complaining about a cartoon woman losing weight......
leco Posted January 15, 2010 Author Posted January 15, 2010 Now I think about it again - looks more like an inflatable doll with a slow puncture.
Dos_Box Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 Apparently the tags from IDG are screwy. Will be sorted shortly. 1
FN-GM Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 It was mentioned here yesterday: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-net-site-problems/32512-inappropriate-adverts-edugeek-post-url-here-5.html#post440834
SimpleSi Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 still getting it and I just had an ict co-ord asking what sort of site I was looking at Needs to go! regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now