plexer Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Can any of our suppliers get me Xerox brand toners for the HP laserjet 4600 printers? 6R941 is on of the cartridge codes. Thanks. Ben
Tcsltd Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Can any of our suppliers get me Xerox brand toners for the HP laserjet 4600 printers? 6R941 is on of the cartridge codes. Thanks. Ben Any reason you want xerox beand over any other compat?? I will go have a look for you
plexer Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 Because I've experienced no end of problems with other compats and remans leaking toner everywhere, I had some Xerox once and I'm sure they were better. They are virgin manafactured carts as well. Ben
sparkeh Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 They are virgin manafactured carts as well. What like Cuban cigars?
dgsmith Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I didn't know xerox manufactured compatible toner carts for HP printers (shows how much interest I take)! Are they actually any better than other compats? Afterall, xerox are a reputable brand themselves so are they on-par or better than HPs own cartridges?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now