Chuckster Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Hi guys, How do I go about changing the setting in this page - Settings Manager - to Always Allow so that it is reflected on every flash player installed on workstations? Is there another way of doing it, i.e. editing the MSI installtion? But how?
jsnetman Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Use something like winstallele to capture the registry changes. Then distribute the registry entries to your machines using a startup script or Active Directory..
PiqueABoo Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 You can make a global configuration file called mms.cfg for Flash Player that you throw somewhere under %windir%. Can't promise you'll be able to configure what you want because I mostly use it to turn off checking for update, but that's where I'd look first. This is documented in the Flash Player 10 Administration Guide which will be somewhere on Adobe.
akidosaint Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 You can make a global configuration file called mms.cfg for Flash Player that you throw somewhere under %windir%. Can't promise you'll be able to configure what you want because I mostly use it to turn off checking for update, but that's where I'd look first. This is documented in the Flash Player 10 Administration Guide which will be somewhere on Adobe. heres the guide http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide/flash_player_admin_guide.pdf page 74 is what your looking for
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now