Tcsltd Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 Thanks Simon....that is a awful picture of me!!! I wonder who santa is though??? Ian is very upset that he missed santa, and wanted a sit on his lap!!
SimpleSi Posted December 17, 2009 Author Posted December 17, 2009 Santa has asked me to confirm that the picture does not do Vicki justice I think there was too much laughing going on inf front and behind the camera ! regards Simon PS And Scrooge is alive and well.........
Tcsltd Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [quote name= PS And Scrooge is alive and well......... [/quote] Never a truer word spoken!!
rad Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 I thought sitting on Santa's knee was not allowed anymore?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now