tech_guy Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 Hello, The school is involved in a community project and we have been given some money to purchase some basic laptop computers. I require a quotation for the following: 6 x Laptops 6 x Laptop Bags 2 x Spare Laptop PSUs 2 x Spare Laptop Batteries The only really important specifications that we require meeting are that they have as large screens as possible as the machines will be used solely for accessing the internet, and they have both a network port and inbuilt wireless. The wireless capability required is a and g. We would also like Vista with the option to downgrade to Win XP Pro. We have a budget of around 3k before VAT. Pleae PM me and I'll send you the school's details. Many thanks.
Haptic Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 Hello, The school is involved in a community project and we have been given some money to purchase some basic laptop computers. I require a quotation for the following: 6 x Laptops 6 x Laptop Bags 2 x Spare Laptop PSUs 2 x Spare Laptop Batteries The only really important specifications that we require meeting are that they have as large screens as possible as the machines will be used solely for accessing the internet, and they have both a network port and inbuilt wireless. The wireless capability required is a and g. We would also like Vista with the option to downgrade to Win XP Pro. We have a budget of around 3k before VAT. Pleae PM me and I'll send you the school's details. Many thanks. Hiya Tech_Guy, Can you pm me your details And I will work on a quote for you straight away:cool:
tech_guy Posted December 16, 2009 Author Posted December 16, 2009 Bump - still looking for a third quote guys!
localzuk Posted December 16, 2009 Posted December 16, 2009 Can I suggest giving the EduGeek BuyFocus site a try?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now