Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

As I was leaving my school today the staff were getting ready for a school disco...........I was asked if I was staying I said no way, 4:30 comes im outa here!!

 

As I walked passed the canteen there were 5 police officers and 4 PCSO's (pointless people).........now my school has a on-site policeman....i said to him why are u guys all here he said because of the disco...............its a girls school is there really the need for so much police power! at a school disco! really!!

 

:eek:

Posted
As I was leaving my school today the staff were getting ready for a school disco...........I was asked if I was staying I said no way, 4:30 comes im outa here!!

 

As I walked passed the canteen there were 5 police officers and 4 PCSO's (pointless people).........now my school has a on-site policeman....i said to him why are u guys all here he said because of the disco...............its a girls school is there really the need for so much police power! at a school disco! really!!

 

:eek:

 

you'd have thought the police had better things to do...... like helping bus conductors catch fare dodgers. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...