Bravo Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 I am unable to print from Office Enterprise 2007. I have recently upgraded my computer from XP to Windows 7. The Printer is Lexmark P4350. I have downloaded the Vista driver from Lexmark which works with Windows 7. However when installing the printer's driver a message comes up saying that driver is missing and it takes you back to Lexmark's website. The only way to print from word 2007 is through 'WinWord' - don't know if it is something to do with administrator setting. But I am the administrator for the computer. I have re-installed office and the printer many times and it made no difference Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now