Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of our users has a strange sync problem with Outlook 2007 (on Exchange), latest ActiveSync and an iPaq.

 

When he logs-in everything works, unread e-mails are sync'ed, but after that it doesn't. You can see the sync icon go on the iPaq but it doesn't retreive any new e-mails. I thought I'd fixed it by getting Outlook to recreate the OST file, and it worked for a while, new e-mails were sync'ed fine. But I've just had an e-mail from him saying it's stopped working again!

 

Can anyone help?

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...