Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have just got a new HP tablet have add it to the network the next job was to add sophos antivirus Vs6, it was then I realised that I don’t know if sophos supports the MS windows XP tablet edition SP2.

So I tried it and it failed to install checked the sophos website out and can not find whether it supports the OS anybody else had this problem and what have u done?

Posted

Tablet PC is just a form of XP Pro, just with a few extra bells and whistles. Just being Tablet should not cause problems for most software.

 

I will check but as far as I know both our tablets have installed Sophos perfectly and no problems.

Posted
Cheers techmonkey sorted it now thanks just installed sophos first then went and applied the policy through enterprise console and its working now, must have been something i was doing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...