Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there some special black magic required to schedule a task under Server 2008. I have followed the link below to create a task to run my shutdown scripts, they work fine on 2003 so I know the scripts work. I've set it to be compatible with XP and to run with highest privileges but when I run the task manually if just says 'queued' until I click end task but it does run :confused: If I schedule it the task runs and the PC shuts down but I get a (0×1): File not found or path not found.

 

Any suggestions?

 

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/132903-task-scheduler-create-task.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...