Ric_ Posted September 26, 2006 Posted September 26, 2006 Here's an odd one... I have 5 servers (SVRTS1 to SVRTS5) published as an application. The load manager is set to add users to the server with the lowest load and it is capped at 30 users to stop it getting out of control. The problem that I have though, is that all the sessions keep going onto just one server. For example.... * User A logs on and they are allocated to SVRTS1 * User B logs on and is allocated to SVRTS2 * User C logs on and is allocated to SVRTS3 * User D logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 (all seems well so far) * User E logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 * User F logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 * User G logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 (starting to get the picture?) As you can see, nobody gets allocated to SVRTS5! This will go on indefinately and I generally end up pulling it from the farm before it gets anywhere near the 30 connections so I'm not even sure if that is working. I have checked the services, taken it out the farm and re-added it, re-made the load manager, rebooted the server (several times), tried the 'default' load manager and more besides but nothing seems to stop this anomoly! Google hasn't even turned up anything!!! Please help in any way you can... this is getting pretty annoying now!
cookie_monster Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 Hey Ric, I know this is an oooold thread but did you ever get this issue sorted. I have a similar issue with load evaluators at the moment. If you don't mind taking a peep. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/thin-client-virtual-machines/50817-citrix-load-evaluators.html
Ric_ Posted February 24, 2010 Author Posted February 24, 2010 I definitiely sorted it but I can't remember how
cookie_monster Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 I definitiely sorted it but I can't remember how I know that feeling, I'm going to have a chat with Novus so i'll post any suggestions that they have.
Ric_ Posted February 24, 2010 Author Posted February 24, 2010 I know that feeling, I'm going to have a chat with Novus so i'll post any suggestions that they have. It was three and a half years ago!
cookie_monster Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 It was three and a half years ago! Exactly, I can forgive you for not remembering
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now