Trojan Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Hi there, I need a quote pronto please for the following toner cartridges. (if possible before 2pm today). I would like to compare original and compatible prices, so a quote for both would be excellent. I will PM any suppliers my details as needed. Toner Qty HP4700 Black 10 HP4700 Cyan 10 HP4700 Yellow 10 HP4700 Magenta 10 HP1515 Black 5 HP1515 Cyan 5 HP1515 Yellow 5 HP1515 Magenta 5 HP2600 Black 5 HP2600 Cyan 5 HP2600 Yellow 5 HP2600 Magenta 5 Many Thanks in Advance.
Haptic Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Hi there, I need a quote pronto please for the following toner cartridges. (if possible before 2pm today). I would like to compare original and compatible prices, so a quote for both would be excellent. I will PM any suppliers my details as needed. Toner Qty HP4700 Black 10 HP4700 Cyan 10 HP4700 Yellow 10 HP4700 Magenta 10 HP1515 Black 5 HP1515 Cyan 5 HP1515 Yellow 5 HP1515 Magenta 5 HP2600 Black 5 HP2600 Cyan 5 HP2600 Yellow 5 HP2600 Magenta 5 Many Thanks in Advance. Hiya Trojan, If you would like to pm me your full details I will get to work on a quote for you straight away, 1
Tcsltd Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Hi Trojan PM me you email address and I will email you a quote over this morning 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now