Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m looking for 25 x USB sticks. Minimum of 2GB

They are for our older students to save Design & Technology course work on so I need them to be extremely reliable but at a decent price.

There are that many options my head is spinning :)

Any one help?

Posted

:cool:

I’m looking for 25 x USB sticks. Minimum of 2GB

They are for our older students to save Design & Technology course work on so I need them to be extremely reliable but at a decent price.

There are that many options my head is spinning :)

Any one help?

 

I can recomend the below fella , will get you a price straight away fella:cool:

 

http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/large/20090731105010.jpg

 

Retractable USB connector eliminates the inconvenience of caps.

Securely attach to a lanyard or keyring.

LED light signals when data is being transferred.

Free password protection software.

Enhanced for Windows Readyboost.

Data Retention: 10 years.

Verbatim 2 year limited warranty

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I’m looking for 25 x USB sticks. Minimum of 2GB

They are for our older students to save Design & Technology course work on so I need them to be extremely reliable but at a decent price.

There are that many options my head is spinning :)

Any one help?

 

Hi Alan

 

Emailed some different specs and prices over

 

Regards

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...