Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

just a quick one... I have my domain raised to 2008 funtional level, I'm looking at moving my Forest to 2008 functional level. I have the screen ready in front of me to change that but I have had a thought. If I change this forest to 2008 will it affect my trusts to a 2003 domain? the 2003 domain is not in the forest where my 2008 domain is.

 

Thanks all

Posted
as mentioned there really is no point to setting forest /domain functional level to 2008 as far as im aware there is 0 difference
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...