amfony Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Hey guys, Ive got a PITA problem i cant shake. Ive made an compiled script (autoit) that i want to run in labs and i want it to run automatically at system startup regardless of interactive logon. So ... service. I can do this locally via the srvany.exe/instsvr.exe method but id like to push this out before next image rollout. I have tried the sc.exe \\remote create method as well but here is where i fail. My service wont start with the sc method, but will with the srvany.exe method. What gives? I install the service as auto start, type interactive. Nothing appears in event log or sc query in regards to error codes so i am abit lost. Any tips or direction? TIA
ajbritton Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 That's an excellent question that I'm afraid I can't answer. Have you tried posting on the AutoIt forums? Not surprisingly, there are many AutoIt gurus there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now