CyberNerd Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 Does it matter where I put this (same network). I get the impression its normally on a Citrix Terminal Server but can/should I install the Citrix license server on a DC. TIA
Ric_ Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 I have mine on one of my DCs... it really odesn't matter though. The reason I didn't put it on one of the Citrix servers was so that they could all be set up the same as each other - you only have 1 license server. Another option might be to put it on your datastore server since the two items need to be available for Citrix to work
CyberNerd Posted September 20, 2006 Author Posted September 20, 2006 Thanks Ric, - I wanted to keep off the TS for the same reason, also because Citrix reckon >200 concurrent logons might overload it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now