Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Recently, I arrived in Kenya with a Smart Board that I purchased in UK. I demonstrated to a few teachers and education officials here. They were very thrilled and asked me whether my company can supply them with the boards. This was to me an opportunity for schools, universities and colleges in this part of the world to join the rest of the world in using technology in instruction and learning. It is also a business opportunity for my company, Kenvision Techniks. Now, I want to be a seller of the boards in this part of the world. How can I go about it?
Posted
You need to talk to Steljes - Steljes who are the firm behind Smart Boards thats it the UK site but if you contact them I am sure they will sort out the best contact route for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...