zag Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 I want to change the location of our mandatory profiles for the students to our new zippy SSD profile server I could do this manually going into the profile page using Active directory but that would take ages and possibly drive me insane in the process. Is there any way to do it batch? Any extra software I need?
powdarrmonkey Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Select multiple objects in Active Directory and change all their profile paths in one go.
zag Posted October 22, 2009 Author Posted October 22, 2009 Thanks that worked perfectly Now to see if an SSD drive is actually any quicker and more reliable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now