Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I've got securus running on most of our network, apart from our TSs. I've done the registry jiggerypokery (ie server IP), but when logging on, a single copy of securusn.exe runs (I think from other machines 2 copies end up running), the update.exe and update.dll files in the securusclient directory go to 0 byte files, and securus doesn't come up.

 

I've spoken to Securus support who suggest I need to get the read only flag off the securusclient directory, but I can't get it shifted. Has anyone else got this setup working? Anyone have any ideas as to what I could try to get it to work? Any help greatly appreciated!

 

Cheers

 

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...