FN-GM Posted October 19, 2009 Posted October 19, 2009 Hi, This may seem odd but here goes... I am after a bulk of Kensington Locks. All locks use one master key. But i dont want the cable flex just the lock at the end. Just this bit without the wire - http://www.amitbhawani.com/Images/K/Kensington-Lock.jpg I want them to stop Students open screwless cases. Thanks
imiddleton25 Posted October 19, 2009 Posted October 19, 2009 Are you sure it will help watch this and by the way it works I have tried it myself [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQIJpOhV4c&feature=related]YouTube - opening a Kensington lock with cardboard[/ame]
FN-GM Posted October 19, 2009 Author Posted October 19, 2009 Are you sure it will help watch this and by the way it works I have tried it myself I know i have done it. Its only to stop them messing. We will lock the cable management on the Optiplex USSF. They can remove the back off the machine or play with cables at the back if we lock them. Its not an anti theft drive just to stop the little blights playing
FN-GM Posted October 20, 2009 Author Posted October 20, 2009 Ah these are the ones Kensington MemorySaver
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now