Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but here goes. Im trying to install Serif Photo plus X3 for a member of staff but everytime it gets to the end of the install it hangs and then tell me it is rolling back the install and to try again later... (as if much will have changed by leaving it an hour!!)

I have been on at this for a week or so with Serif's tech support/receptionist, by the instructions they are giving and the wild guesses they are taking I'm sure it's closer to the latter!! They have had me deleting registry keys etc among other things and we are getting nowhere!

Thought I would try here as a last ditch attempt before I give it back and tell the person to buy Photoshop!

 

The Machine is an Acer Aspire 5735Z running Vista Home Basic :mad: SP1.

 

Any help or even just ideas would be great!

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...