Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone else faced difficulties receiving e-mails today? I have called up and apparently after some filtering they've managed to stop us being able to receive e-mails? They mentioned we could have to change IP?

 

Anyone else facing this issue?

Posted
Has anyone else faced difficulties receiving e-mails today? I have called up and apparently after some filtering they've managed to stop us being able to receive e-mails? They mentioned we could have to change IP?

 

Anyone else facing this issue?

 

 

Change IP to RM? How convenient for them?!

Posted (edited)

I've spoken to 6 different people at EasyNet with different stories, i'm getting slightly peeved. Just want to get this resolved...

 

 

Update after discussions with firstline @ EasyNet 14:25:

 

We are in discussion with our Belgian team to whether we need to allow inbound traffic on Port 25.

 

I asked immediately on the phone could it be a firewall issue and they said no!

Edited by dwhyte85

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...