Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a plea to some of the supporters here.

 

The Dorset Branch of BCS is looking at buying projector, laptop and some other bits (order value around £2k). We have a bit of a complicated payment system which has to go through our HQ and we have Registered Charity status too.

 

If you think you can help please drop me a PM and I'll contact you with more info.

 

Many thanks ! :)

Posted
Just a plea to some of the supporters here.

 

The Dorset Branch of BCS is looking at buying projector, laptop and some other bits (order value around £2k). We have a bit of a complicated payment system which has to go through our HQ and we have Registered Charity status too.

 

If you think you can help please drop me a PM and I'll contact you with more info.

 

Many thanks ! :)

 

Hiya UKDarkstar,

 

As a official Edugeek sponsor and creditible supplier we would love the opportunity to help you with your IT requirements,

If you would like to pm me your details I will get to work straight away on this for you,

 

Si:cool:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

To the two companies who responded, thanks but I seem to be still waiting for your quotes ???

 

If it's not of any interest to you I will understand but perhaps you could just confirm this.

Posted
To the two companies who responded, thanks but I seem to be still waiting for your quotes ???

 

If it's not of any interest to you I will understand but perhaps you could just confirm this.

 

Hiya UKDarkstar ,

 

Appologies for the delay in getting back to you, I am back in the office on monday so will have a quote over to you then if thats ok,:cool:

Posted
Hiya UKDarkstar ,

 

Appologies for the delay in getting back to you, I am back in the office on monday so will have a quote over to you then if thats ok,:cool:

 

 

Quote from email on 26th OCT :

 

 

"Hi Kevin,

 

I am working on this as we speak fella,

 

Kindest Regards

 

Simon Collins

Business Development Manager

Computer Products Ltd"

 

Not wishing to "knock" you but what happened ??? It's now the 6th November !

Posted
Quote from email on 26th OCT :

 

 

"Hi Kevin,

 

I am working on this as we speak fella,

 

Kindest Regards

 

Simon Collins

Business Development Manager

Computer Products Ltd"

 

Not wishing to "knock" you but what happened ??? It's now the 6th November !

 

knock accepted fella , will be in touch with you on Monday if thats ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...