CyberNerd Posted September 13, 2006 Posted September 13, 2006 Anyone know how to get moodle/browser to save documents? when in browser right clicking on an uploaded document only lets me download a view.html file that links to the file 9A-IN4: Assignment One I want the students to be able to right click and save the file as IE seems to be broken and can;t handle it if teachers upload too large files, TIA
CyberNerd Posted September 13, 2006 Author Posted September 13, 2006 I found some solutions: 1) change IE 2) Try using the forcedownload parameter. I have used this with mp3's successfully. After you choose the file to link to, add "?forcedownload=1" to the end of the link. It would look something like: http://yoursite.com/file.php/2/filename.avi?forcedownload=1 This parameter can be very handy. 3) http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=17325
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now