Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Basically the staff in our new business centre would like headset mics so they can address the whole class easily without having to shout, as it's such a large space.

 

This is the sort of thing Shure WH20QTR Headset Microphone | DV247 but we would like ones with a push-to-talk button on the cable so they can choose easily when their voice is heard. Also as they are going to be used everyday, we're looking for a wireless pack to go with them which is rechargeable, preferably in some sort of cradle so we don't get through batteries like water! I've had a look on websites like the above one, but there's so much to chose from I really don't know where to start - microphones are not my area really, although there's no one else to ask which is why I've been asked to sort these out.

 

I know it's going to cost a fair bit for a decent setup, but they're prepared to pay as it will be well used.

 

Anyone able to help?

 

Mike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...