Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Couple of questions that I thought I knew the answer to... but apparently I don't :confused:

 

1. I was certain that in Exchange 2007 OWA, when using the Direct Access stuff (document tab) you could "Send As Link" or something along those lines so you could just email a link to your work, rather than the actual document.

 

Does this still exist in SP2? Or did I somehow make up the entire thing? :rolleyes: (I'm aware I can copy the link but that is I'm sure, not the feature I used)

 

 

2. Can you use Dynamic Distribution Lists in Transport Rules? I set up a transport rule, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

 

 

3. How can I prevent sending externally emails as well as recieving externally?... I guess I need to use powershell (but quite frankly, I can't be bothered to learn it for the 5 minutes - pushing it - I'll use it a week)

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

1. I can't find any evidence of it, but you can copy the link to the document.

3. I worked that out - but since forgot how I did it, I assume transport rules or delivery restrictions... can't remember though.

 

Anyway... another questions.

 

In OWA can you set a default address book? I know you can in Outlook 2007...

 

I think I found my answer already, will check it oot tomorrow unless anyone wants to advise against the msExchQueryBaseDN value?

Edited by DrPerceptron

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...