laserblazer Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Before I start wading through Ebay T&Cs, does anyone know what the deal is on VAT with Ebay shops? I just bought a printer for school and nowhere on the page could I see anything about adding VAT to the amount. Because it's through school, we will pay by cheque rather than use my PayPal and they have added VAT to the invoice. It's not a major deal because we can claim it back I think, just wondered if he's trying to palm an extra 15%!
powdarrmonkey Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Depends on the VAT registration status of the seller. The same rules apply as for a real shop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now