Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Many users in our school are getting an error message online when trying to download office online templates. I've disabled the option in the administrative template that disallows this action to no effect.

 

Any ideas guys? (See screenshot attached)

template download issue.JPG

Posted

UPDATE:

 

I've have managed to allow the templates to download the next problem that is coming up is that the activex control will not install - even thought I have added the site to the trusted websites list.

 

Does anyone know of a way to obtain the activex cab file and install it manually?

 

Steve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...