mortstar Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Hello Our Sims Manager backs-up her server with Dell RD1000 cartridges. The backups have got too large for the current cartridges and we need to buy 10x 160GB cartridges. Can any of you lovely suppliers offer a good price on this? The Dell website has them coming in at just under £2,000 *gulp* Many thanks in advance
Tcsltd Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 I'm having a look around for you now! Not promising anything though!!!
Tcsltd Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 No joy I am afraid, I know Dell tend to not sell to resellers and only have a couple of distributers for toners & inks. You might want to speak to Simon at CPL though as I think on another post he has said he is a Dell stockist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now