Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

 

Just wondering if anyone can help me, I have written a batch file for users at logon. It is very simple and calls 6 network drives... (net use : "blah blah")

It is a new school year and I have made new network drives and mapped them under new letters. Is there a script that anyone has that deletes all mapped network drives before starting to map new ones? I have tried.... net use "letter": /delete and net use *: /delete but this doesn't work... I am not to good at vbs but wouldnt mind it if any one can help I would be very grateful.

 

Steve

Posted

Have you tried:

net use * /delete /y

 

that should work. The /y is to say 'yes delete the drives'. Without it i don't think it will work in a login script as it will not get a response...

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...