Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been reading rave reviews of the Mac version of this software for a little while now and have noticed with interest that there is a Windows version available. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?

 

Main reason I'm interested in it is because it's a damn sight leaner than VMWare and it supports VT which should help performance and make it significantly faster than VirtualPC/Server. That said, a three legged dog runs faster than Virtual PC.....

 

I've downloaded a trial version, just giving it a go now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...