featured_spectre Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 I am looking to have the following installed in my new ICT classroom. 89'' smartboard (not promethian, smartboard! - had many issues with promethians in the past that we do not want to re-live!) sony VPL EX5 projector (prefferably), but any with a 2000 bulb and bulb replacement that doesnt cost the earth! electrics and installation added in please. I will add up some photos when I have the desks installed in the room to make it easier for you to get your quotes. We have had a guideline price from the county council people at £1200 (ex vat) so if you can beat it, please do!
Haptic Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 I am looking to have the following installed in my new ICT classroom. 89'' smartboard (not promethian, smartboard! - had many issues with promethians in the past that we do not want to re-live!) sony VPL EX5 projector (prefferably), but any with a 2000 bulb and bulb replacement that doesnt cost the earth! electrics and installation added in please. I will add up some photos when I have the desks installed in the room to make it easier for you to get your quotes. We have had a guideline price from the county council people at £1200 (ex vat) so if you can beat it, please do! is that price correct fella as the smart board 685 which is 87" is £1250+vat ?
featured_spectre Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 will ring up to confirm pricing. *EDIT* called up, it was a typo, it should be 1500 (ex vat) 1
steveg Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Isn't the smart 685 a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio board? I dont think the projector you've mentioned is a widesceen one. Steve
featured_spectre Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 people can use there own discretion with the projector
Haptic Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Isn't the smart 685 a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio board? I dont think the projector you've mentioned is a widesceen one. Steve well spotted fella you are indeed correct the projector is a XGA not a WXGA:cool:
u8dmtm Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Am I right in thinking you have a price of £1500 for a Smart 685, Projector and Cabling/Install? That sounds really cheap to me. 1
Haptic Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Am I right in thinking you have a price of £1500 for a Smart 685, Projector and Cabling/Install? That sounds really cheap to me. indeed fella very cheap , I would get them to email you an official quote over nephilim:cool:
featured_spectre Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 dreadfully sorry ladies and gents, that quote was not including install, including install its £1800, they neglected to tell me that!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now