Matyb2k Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue with the Konica Photocopiers with account track enabled. When using printer scripts to deploy printers, the account track settings don't get deployed with the printer. So the print job gets deleted at the photocopier. If however you enable, on the server, to pop up the account track user box. This works but the user has to enter in there code. This is in an infant school and they can't seem to get there heads around it ?!?!? I do't know if there is some sort of script to deploy the account track setting with the driver. Thanks for your help!! Edited September 8, 2009 by Matyb2k
plexer Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I set up a konica copier to be printed to and never got prompted for anything, this one had account track on it too. The print jobs just went straight through. Ben
Matyb2k Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 unless it something to do with the driver versions? I have spoke to our local knoica and they dont have a solution either. What model of konica do you have there?
vote-for-pedro Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Hi did you ever solve this I have a c360 and all i can find to add the AD credentials to Konicas driver for account/auth settings is papercut MF or konica own software. Essentially i want it something to do this for freeee
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now