Japtastic Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 Hi Chaps, I've just added a public contact list that everyone can see but can't work out how to add a .csv or .pst file with all the contacts I want in the public contact list. Import/Export doesn't seem to give the option. First day back in 3 weeks so I might be missing something really obvious!! Thanks
Japtastic Posted September 7, 2009 Author Posted September 7, 2009 I still haven't worked this out, any clues any one?
Japtastic Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 Overlooked how easy this was, it's just a case of copying the contacts in to the public contacts by right clicking any personal contacts list you have.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now