Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just stumbled upon this which I thought was worth while posting

 

TransIntl.com - Pro Drive

 

The pro drive which can house 2 laptop 2.5" type hard drives ( which SSD drives are in a 2.5" form factor ) and it increases speed and has a dip switch on it so you can flip between RAID 0 or RAID 1

 

Was wondering if WDAN or CPLTD can give me an aprox price on the Pro Drive ( Yes I know I don't get education discount and fully aware of this now )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...