Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to create a School Calendar in everyone's mailbox but as yet I cannot get this to work - I have created a new Managed Default Folder and Content Settings, also a new Managed folder with settings, and a new policy.

 

I have asigned the policy to the test mailbox, setup MRM and launched Outlook - no sign of the new calendar :(

 

What have I missed?

Posted
I'm trying to create a School Calendar in everyone's mailbox but as yet I cannot get this to work - I have created a new Managed Default Folder and Content Settings, also a new Managed folder with settings, and a new policy.

 

I have asigned the policy to the test mailbox, setup MRM and launched Outlook - no sign of the new calendar :(

 

What have I missed?

 

Hiya,

 

You probably have gone through it but have a look at the videos at the following links:

 

VIDEO: Creating managed folders - Part 1

 

http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/videos/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/video-creating-managed-folders-part-2.html

 

Ash.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Ah right - So "Managed Default Folders" REPLACE the exiting Default already there with the new one (So my School Calendar would replace the default Calendar item!)

 

So I really need a Custom Folder!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...