Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

Apologies if this has been posted before!

 

We are looking to implement SIMS into Active Drirectory i.e for the addition of new users. Obviously penfold_99 is working on a new moodle block, but the need for this will be coming immediate in the next few weeks.

 

Anyone use any tools/scripts to populate new users from SIMS to AD?

 

Any advice or reccomendations would be much appreciated.

 

Many thanks,

 

 

Richard

Posted
Anyone use any tools/scripts to populate new users from SIMS to AD?

 

I'm working on this today. I have an existing script in Perl that I'm converting to Python. This uses my Python-based web server that passes report requests on to SIMS and returns XML data. I hope to have something in a source code control system of somesort, somewhere, by sometime next week.

 

--

David Hicks

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...