Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

I'm after purchasing 62 x 19" Widescreen Hard Glass Monitors.

 

Can any advertisers interested please post a quote via the PMB please.

 

I'm after Edge10 T193 ideally - but if you have other options as well please say.

 

Thanks,

 

Rob

Posted
Hello,

 

I'm after purchasing 62 x 19" Widescreen Hard Glass Monitors.

 

Can any advertisers interested please post a quote via the PMB please.

 

I'm after Edge10 T193 ideally - but if you have other options as well please say.

 

Thanks,

 

Rob

 

Hiya Rob,

 

We can provide you with a quotation for your requirements,

ou will struggle with Edge10 at the moment as there monitors are all in constraint but there are some great alternatives including Iiyama as shown below,

 

http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/med/20080416101233.jpg

 

Tilt angle 20° up, 5° down

Colour: Black

19 inch TFT LCD Screen Size with TN Panel and protective glass

Native resolution 1.3 megapixels (1280 x 1024)

Contrast Ratio 1000:1

Brightness: 300 cd / m2 typical

Response time: 5 msec

Input connector: DVI-D, D-Sub

2 x 1W Speakers

Kensington-lock prepared

 

 

If you would like to pm me your details I will secure a educational bid:cool:

Posted
iiyama are a very good make, i used to have a iiyama TFT. I gave it away when i got my iMac. The colours where very good. Simon is a good supplier as well.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...