Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm interested in looking at 2 devices:

 

HP Business Notebook 2710p (possibly the 2730)

 

Samsung Q1 Ultra A110

 

Can anyone provide quotations please?

 

Thank you.

Posted
I'm interested in looking at 2 devices:

 

HP Business Notebook 2710p (possibly the 2730)

 

Samsung Q1 Ultra A110

 

Can anyone provide quotations please?

 

Thank you.

 

It would be a pleasure to provide you with a quote for your requirements,

Could you pm your details so I can get stright onto this for you,:cool:

Posted
@Simon and Mandy: I sent you each a PM. For some reason, they're not in my sent messages so I don't know if there's a problem. I'll try again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...